Why can't we enter one than one bike ? Thoughts.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have one entry into this years build off . I stumbled onto something else I'd like to build . My other build off bike is on schedule . But this other bike makes me want to enter it also since I'm building this bike anyways now. Any thought about lifting the one bike rule? Thoughts and comments welcome.

Last edited:
Just my 2 turds, but I think its a good rule! you can switch once if you want. It's already hard enough to keep up with the 70 or so builds already! I have built 2 bikes since the 1st and havent even got started on my build bike. guys like me could enter half a dozen builds, but they aren't representative of me and what my fancy is..

I can't switch at this point . But I also don't want to wait for a muscle bike build off for the other bike either . I think the one bike rule is fine . I just wanted to see what others thoughts are . In the North East this is when I tend to build the most due to the weather and little free time I have.

The one bike rule is, as far as I know OG to the annual build off. So I understand why it hasn't been changed.

I too have another bike I'd like to throw in. It, in my opinion would be a more appreciated bike. Plus the fact that I really don't care about the hubless build. But there is the one swap rule, so who knows what will happen.

I understand the building more this time of year too, I live in Ohio. We were 80° Tuesday and mid 60's Wednesday, so the other build offs have really fluctuating temps in their seasons.
This time of year is just easier to build/paint in.

Latest posts

Back