WIDOWMAKER IV - ready to rumble!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice clean machine, really plays to my minimalist side. Have you thought about running the cable inside the tank and then down the seatstay?

We have a winner!

What makes this bike: comfortable riding position, more than one gear, lighting fore and aft, plus killer looks!

You know what they say about flattery? Well, my next rat may look strangely similar! Great job!

Mike H.
Irving, Texas

I like your build, especially how clean and ridable it looks. It would be fun to see Widowmaker IV and Undertaker cruising side by side. Hope you get the win.

Kuttnhack said:
I like your build, especially how clean and ridable it looks. It would be fun to see Widowmaker IV and Undertaker cruising side by side. Hope you get the win.
what a great idea! :D i`d knock em down and you`d put them in the ground! :lol: :lol: about as close to sacto as i get is reno,4 times a year. if only it would fit in the overhead storage! :lol: btw..your bike is killer sick! :mrgreen:

That is one sweet looking ride. I have a tractor light just like yours that I have been trying to figure out how to convert to led, Thanx for the write up. Could you also give a little detail about the bracket you used to mount it? It would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back