Womans Gravity Junker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok while perusing the local C/L I found this womans bike for $50. I saw it had that telltale cable running from the front .I sent the person an email and asked if it was a multi speed and did it say nexus on the shifter. She wrote me back and said yes. I told her I wanted it. The rest is history. It works fine and even comes with stainless spokes. So I'll be swapping wheels and brother Billy will do the ol resell on C/L for the $50,and i get a free Nexus 3 speed for the gas and time. I love this stuff. :D

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

Aw hooch quit you whinning,to get an old bike in Texas we have to buy from yall.
Yeah Buzzy I saw it just after she put it in. I wasnt going to mess with it. From pearland to katy was a long trip. Had to pack a lunch. :D

S T R E T C H IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooch: I know what you mean...until my last haul I was bummin too..

Its not worth the effort to stretch. If I did when I got through I would have a longer piece of junk.
I'm still working on my (aint nobody got one ) frontend. I'm sure as soon as I finish it ,Mark you will show me yours.

Hooch yours went in the collection. This is a custom made highly Top Secret Design. I'm about a half inch away from throwing the whole thing in the trash,so that should give some idea as to the progress. :lol:
If I get it finished i'm pretty sure nobody will have one.......except Markm :lol: :lol:

Back