xddorox

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GerryBike-1.jpg

I'm 41, married, father of a 15 year old daughter and 17 year old son. I work for a local municipality and my passion is bikes. I returned to biking in my late 20's with a cheapo mountain bike that I rode to work 12 months a year for 7 years. I learned the craft of bike mechanics to upkeep my ride in the winter and that got me into restoring old bikes and building recumbents. My thing now is custom bikes like rat rods and choppers. I've owned too many bikes during the past 15 years (200+)......NOT! I also run a few bicycle blogs including one in my mother tongue (french) on bicycle related subjects. I live in Montreal Canada.

Happy to be here :mrgreen:

Gerry

heya gary welcome to the site
this sites awesome
i have been riding bike ever since i first learned at 10 i began building them at 11 took my first brand new bike apart to see how it works lol
now i slice em n dice e and create rats
i too love rats and choppers they are really cool and show what can be done with a few parts and some tools and a creative mind

id love to see some of you're bikes
again welcome t the site im sure you will love it as much as i do
Sean

Back