XXX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day All

This is my Rat Dragster I’m building at the moment. About 20 bikes have gone into this one, and many hours of valuable time. I have no idea what the frame is or any of the other parts for that matter. The head light and tail light (the tail light has not been fitted in these photos but I will put some more reset images up soon) are controlled using the two switches near the shifter. The drum brake is of an 80's mountain bike, I had to weld the cylinder onto the back hub and then screw on all the necessary brackets for the linkages. The brake line goes through the handlebars and down the goose neck and all wiring is hidden in the frame. This bike is a never ending project; at the moment I’m looking for a bigger frame to convert the whole thing into a cruzer. Anyway hope you all like it. Will post more latter.

(sorry if my photos don’t work, still trying to sort all this computer stuff out)

Peace out.

l_e750ef675f7040d7b3b2c9170f58d8e7.jpg

Sorry Jetro i'm Sydeny. i go down to melbourne evry now and then though. Rad bike. Is 'Loco Lowriders' still open?

And yeah EasySkywalker there 20" wheels.

thanks all for your feed back.

thats awsome :shock: definitly love the ROAD WORRIOR look 8) 8) :mrgreen: Always thought about running cable in handlebars and frame....the big harley bars already have the holes :idea:
youre linkage is a sight of ingenuity, Great job :mrgreen:

Man, that is RAT. That thing is just mean looking and a great mix of practical/traditional and classic .......

Latest posts

Back