@@@~~YESHONEY~~@@@

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Time to intro for those who don't already know me or haven't read any of my posts recently because I haven't had much to post.

I am an elementary school teach, 41 yrs old and I coach 3 seasons worth of sports for both my kids. I also work at the YMCA teaching basketball and soccer to peewee's and midgets (4-8 yrs old).

I have been building and customizing bicycles for about 4 years now and was inspired to get back into it after meeting Jim Barnard of the Mucle BIke Museum in Bloomfield CT. He lives about 300 yards from me as the crow flies. This has proved to be an invaluable resource for parts and visual inspiration (the Bikes only). My other hobby is customizing Hot Wheels as I am a 4 time Nationals PRO class 1st place winner. My other Internet handle is 'The Hingeman" as I enjoy building 1/64th scale diecast into "full opening" show specials, complete with candy colors and detailed engines.

My bicycle building niche attempts to create customs which hold true to the Hot Rod style while utilizing vintage parts and more current running gear. It should look as good as it rides and ride as good as it looks. Chrome won't get you home!

My business dealing have been very good on this board so far and I think I was one of the first 10 people registered here. Eager to help define what this little niche is all about!

Thanks, Joe

hey Joe,

cool,I didn't know you where a Teacher.....AND a Mentor..
( which are one in the same in my eye's as a Parent! )

I do know that the "Bike Parts" dealings we have had are AWESOME.
and I would buy from you again and again.

I think I was the 11th person to Register on the board :lol: :lol:
keep the posts and Pic's coming...they are always GOOD!

peace,
Kev.

Hey man, i collect hotwheels, i got over a thousand of them, id like to see your work! please post some or mail me pm me for e-mail, ill pm it too you, Ill see you around.

Latest posts

Back