"You Dirty Rat"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shes all done! Started out a very generic Electra Crusier ended up a modded out Rat I call "You Dirty Rat" (aka Custom Royale) Enjoy... cause I am!!
dirtyrat.jpg

dirtyrat3.jpg

dirtyrat4.jpg

dirtyrat2.jpg

dirtyrat5.jpg

dirtyrat8.jpg

dirtyrat7.jpg

dirtyrat9.jpg

Wow, you pulled it off in a short time! Gotta love the wood! I'm really lovin' the Electra...I just might have to get one myself! Great job :!: 8)

Thanks! Ya well spending like 6 hours a day on it for the last week put it together against the deadline. And im sure like most bikes here it will look a lil different a couple months from now! Thats half the fun! The only thing stock electra is the frame, part of the springer ( I modified it) and wheels and tires. I could of went big and got the tires I wanted but these just looked right and fit the style better than anything I saw. I love mixing old with new and fuzing the eras togther. Rides likes a dream!

I like it a lot. Great bike, well done. The old Ford Custom emblems add a lot. You have a great bike and I like your other toys too.

bike looks like its going 100mph.,sitting still! :D very racy build with a classic electra frame!love the details. 8)

Latest posts

Back