You in with what?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are going to have August off and then it’ll be MBBO time!!!!!!

Working on finalizing some details but you can expect some updates in the coming weeks
And I assume a WBO (Winter Build Off) will be Jan - March? Any thoughts as to the category(s) ?

Skinny Class got a lot of positive response last year.... :nerd:

And I assume a WBO (Winter Build Off) will be Jan - March? Any thoughts as to the category(s) ?

MBBO class 1/class 2
Sept-Nov

Dec off

ORBO & TBD
Jan-Mar

skinny would be great, I've got a project in mind and most of the parts. I'll put it together eventually anyway but a build off is a great incentive to actually finish a bike

I still have my PoP waiting from the last Skinny BO.... 🤷 Maybe I can get it started (and done) this time... 🤔

Finished build sub forums will open sometime Saturday 7/1 so stay tuned

You will need to start a new thread for your build in the appropriate Class 1 or 2 finished bikes area using the name of your bike build, then add photos, highlights of the build, a link to your build thread, etc. Remember, the FIRST thing in your finished thread must be THE photo you would like used for judging in the Voting Thread. No finished thread means you will not be eligible for voting so don't miss this crucial step

Don’t forget your finished threads!!!!!

7 days and counting!!!!!

Noon US CST on 7/31

IMG_1715.gif

Do Not forget your finished bike thread!!!!

Stay tuned for a lightning fast ninja build from the KING OF ALL CAPS!!!!

Latest posts

Back