Zepatista

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Finished Zepatista

I think the rim and seat spring match set up an awesome balance of coloring. Your paint job has made me realize that painting the rims alone is to be understated. Great job!

lobsterboyx said:
never been a fan of the red white and blue scheme... dont get me wrong, im american through and through... but i have to say, you pulled it off and then some. it just flows really well. great work... where did you get those cool tires?

Those tires are Ritchey Moby Bite Slicks. I got them about a decade ago from Colorado Cyclist. They're Grey with gum sidewalls. Also they're 2.1". I've looked since to pick up another set...all I can find are all blacks.

i like the bike, looks like one of those 50s' hotrod cars with the ratfink style mods

Nice bike,
but you may have missed the "Please don't buy this fork" posts elsewhere on this forum, be careful.

Good looking bike!! Nice choice of colours, and the seat and chainguard are really nice! :)

Best Zep Ive ever seen... Nicely done!

Latest posts

Back