UNLIMITED Brutus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kinda kicking around the idea of building a bike out of a few parts I have laying around. I have the 29er wheels that I built for a failed winter build off a few years ago, this new age Schwinn stingray fork, and a bunch of other stuff. This is a boy's Schwinn fork meant for a 16" front tire and there's about 1/8" of clearance (Clarence) between the 29er tire and the bottom of the triple tree. It's like it was meant to be

IMG_20240501_184935587.jpg

IMG_20240501_185800064.jpg

Those OCC 16" forks have been used on many early RRB builds. Go for it!

Kinda kicking around the idea of building a bike out of a few parts I have laying around. I have the 29er wheels that I built for a failed winter build off a few years ago, this new age Schwinn stingray fork, and a bunch of other stuff. This is a boy's Schwinn fork meant for a 16" front tire and there's about 1/8" of clearance (Clarence) between the 29er tire and the bottom of the triple tree. It's like it was meant to be

View attachment 263870
View attachment 263871
Nice! I'm using one as well, but extending it a bit. Good to know they are compatible with much larger wheels.

Back