What's a fair price on Dyno Moon Eyes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy- I'm new to this forum,I've been bitten by the Dyno cruiser bike bug, in the last 6 months I bought a minty burnt orange Dyno Von Franco cruiser for $185 and a C8.5 condition all complete Von Franco Tiki cruiser for $300, I ride both bikes. I'm guessing the Dyno values have dropped.. Now dangit there's a Mint Dyno Moon Eyes with the discs for $925 30 minutes away from me on Craigslist, $925 is a high price,what's a fair price. here's the listing.http://charlotte.craigslist.org/bik/5317287750.html

Thanks much,
Robert in NC

I'm not sure on the value, but I believe the discs alone go for $300-400.

the moon seat was on a later run,may have been a nirve,i think ther may have been 3 differant ones,the one shown has the correct seat,production on the original run was 1100 bikes,done as a promo for mooneyes,dynos were one of the koolest bikes ever produced have a dozen my self,have 2 red duces still in boxes,my moon eyes has a protype computor auto matically controlling a 4 speed rear[but not the over drive one as on mt moto glide}mine also has anti-snake bite rims,dynos,electras and felts!!!

Thanks guys.. any idea what a Dyno Von Franco Tiki retailed for in 1999? .. what a Red Dyno Von Franco cruiser retailed for in 2001?

Note that the brand new Moon discs are $90 EACH, meaning it's $180 per wheel because you buy the right and left halves separately. So, $360 plus tax and shipping, around $400 to do a bike!

Thanks much, the seller near me with the Mooneyes with original disc's won't go lower than $875.. so I will pass. I bought another Tiki Taboo instead.

there was an nos mooneyes on mpls cr for $500.00 dont think it ever sold,also had an nos motoglide

Back