Finds up north

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh My George Takai GIF

It has a knarly look to it
Beartrap pedals... Someone taught me this once upon a time: "cheap bikes don't get cool pedals" or something like that.
Looks like decent Shimano thumb shifters, but the amount of plastic on top makes me think it's not Deore level

@crazydave58 , this is waaaay cool. I can't believe I've never heard of these before. Perhaps it's only distributed north of the border? I really like my '50s (?) Moulton but I'm putting one of these on my list.......

@crazydave58 , this is waaaay cool. I can't believe I've never heard of these before. Perhaps it's only distributed north of the border? I really like my '50s (?) Moulton but I'm putting one of these on my list.......
They are very popular in Europe I believe. Ya don’t see many in North America.
I love Moultons too. I have a 1965 F frame and a newer Moulton tsr A8.

They are very popular in Europe I believe. Ya don’t see many in North America.
I love Moultons too. I have a 1965 F frame and a newer Moulton tsr A8.

I don't know which model I have but I felt that it was always kinda cool: maybe because it is just so different than "mainstream" bikes. and it was a dual suspension bike before there was dual suspension mountain bikes. If I send you a pic later today (got to go to physical Therapy this AM) do you think you could identify it or come close?.............

I don't know which model I have but I felt that it was always kinda cool: maybe because it is just so different than "mainstream" bikes. and it was a dual suspension bike before there was dual suspension mountain bikes. If I send you a pic later today (got to go to physical Therapy this AM) do you think you could identify it or come close?.............
Maybe...u might want to post it on the Moulton F frame group. On Facebook. Lots of Moulton experts on there.

I put on my Brooks saddle, installed riser bars, new grips and some small adjustments today. Took it for my 1st ride and all went well. It rides alot like my Moulton tsr.
20240611_104453.jpg
20240611_104541.jpg

Latest posts

Back