Indiana Summer Swap Meet & Bike Show (Lame Flyer)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! The Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club Summer Swap Meet and Bike Show has a new Date and Location!!!

WHEN: Saturday, June 11, 2011 Setup beginning at 6:00a.m.

WHERE: Crawfordsville, In 47933, 40 min. west of I-465 on I-74
(We are behind CVS Drugs, located at the intersection of Hi-way 32 & Hi-way 231.)

WHAT: FREE Bike Show (Rat Bikes Welcome) Peoples choice awards
FREE Swap spaces (Early arrivals will get covered spaces)

ANYTHING ELSE: YES!!!! This years event is being held in conjunction with the Strawberry Festival which normally attracts 30,000 attendees over 3 days, featuring Food, Arts & Crafts, Car & Tractor Show, Entertainment and lots of Garage Sales brimming with super rare bike parts at bargain prices!! Bring your whole family, your daily riders and plan on spending the day.

ANYTHING ELSE: YES YES!!! If there is enough interest, we could have an informal cruize down the paved rails to trail to the old trestle where your kids or the "kid in you" can skip rocks and search our famous crinoid beds!!! (About a 6 mile round trip)

Email: [email protected] and use "Bike Show" in the subject line for more info. See you all there!!

INDIANA SUMMER SWAP MEET: Don't forget about the Summer FREE Bike Show and Swap meet coming up Saturday, June 11, 2011, in conjunction with the Strawberry Festival, Crawfordsville, IN. Bring the whole family!!!

REMINDER: See you at the Free, Summer Bicycle show and Swap Meet, June 11, 2011 in Crawfordsville, In. sponsored by the Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club. 765-376-1577 for info.

Im think about making the 3 hr trip over just wondering what the turn out normally is for the swap meet and show. hate to drive 3hrs for 2 people selling stuff.

Thanks for your inquiry. This will be our first year at the new location. At this point I can truthfully say that I don't know if we will have 10 vendors or 50. The response from Illinois has been fairly strong because of our proximity to Danville and Chambana. Since we are piggybacking with a well established local celebration, we will be gaining an audience that would not normally attend a "Bicycle only" event. We would like to grow this event but we can't do it without you!! Anyone else out there planning to attend? If not, see you at the Hunnert Car Pileup.

I got the car loaded since it would cost $150 IN gas if I took the truck to get there. bringing some stuff to swap. see you in the morning around 8 or so.

Had a great time at the show cant wait till next year. here are some pics from the show for those who missed it.
115851.jpg
[/url]
]
115859.jpg
[/url]
115910.jpg
[/url]
[
115941.jpg
[/url]
]
120009.jpg
[/url]
[]
122012.jpg
[/url]

Thanks for making the long trip for our first time meet. We are only successful because of folks like you. Your photos really captured the event well. For more photos of the cruise, check out Circle City Cruisers, Facebook page for 54 more snaps. See you in the Bike lane!!!

Latest posts

Back