BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT(each)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES THATS RIGHT FOR 20 BUCKS I GOT .....

UNSURE OF THIS BIKE...PROLLY A WALMART HUFFY
397296_236576216414285_100001857244124_560879_30277918_n.jpg

AND A REPOP STINGRAY

386523_236576253080948_100001857244124_560880_731094788_n.jpg

Re: BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT

You got that Pea Picker for $20!!! :shock: I'm SO jealous :oops: Where did ya find such a great deal? :D

Both for $20 Can you say score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first bike is a huffy or Murray. Dept store bike. The Schwinn is cool. If you were to part it out you could make a ton of money off of it

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
You got that Pea Picker for $20!!! :shock: I'm SO jealous :oops: Where did ya find such a great deal? :D

i was riding my crusier over by my buddys house and some older guy was like hey man nice bike i said thanks and he goes you got 20 bucks on ya and im like yeah lol he goes come here check this out and showed it to me and said 20 bucks . i said SOLD

ozzynut2 said:
Both for $20 Can you say score!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first bike is a huffy or Murray. Dept store bike. The Schwinn is cool. If you were to part it out you could make a ton of money off of it

im gonna jack the apes off the red one and use them on my project pixie and the white walls and other parts on it for some other stuff. the pea picker is gonna get cleaned up and kept as is even tho its a repop

Good deal! :mrgreen: Glad your keeping the Pea Picker together :wink:

dvnport said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

i was riding my crusier over by my buddys house and some older guy was like hey man nice bike i said thanks and he goes you got 20 bucks on ya and im like yeah lol he goes come here check this out and showed them to me and said 20 bucks . i said SOLD

the chrome has some pitting all the way around buy i should be able to get most / all of it off with a little time and elbow grease...the rims tho... im not sure they are in bad shape with the rust. if anything ill just replace the rims. either way im still happy.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Good deal! :mrgreen: Glad your keeping the Pea Picker together :wink:

dvnport said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

i was riding my crusier over by my buddys house and some older guy was like hey man nice bike i said thanks and he goes you got 20 bucks on ya and im like yeah lol he goes come here check this out and showed them to me and said 20 bucks . i said SOLD

Sweet Find! I'd hang on to the Pea Picker also! The other one is pretty cool too! 8)

8) GREAT SCORE!!! I just bought a repop Pea Picker, didnt get as good a deal as you tho mine was $80 and didnt come with another bike :lol:

pick said:
Sweet Find! I'd hang on to the Pea Picker also! The other one is pretty cool too! 8)

im gonna have the huffy sandblasted and im gonna throw it out behind the shed over the winter so it rusts up real good then im gonna sand it down a lil bit and clear it. im gonna build a rusted up rat :)

badlandkustoms said:
8) GREAT SCORE!!! I just bought a repop Pea Picker, didnt get as good a deal as you tho mine was $80 and didnt come with another bike :lol:

i cant believe the guy said 20 for both

Are you sure their not stolen? $20 bucks for those two is one of those too good to be trues.

Even if they were stolen a guy would be happy to give a $20 reward to get it back. And the good karma would be worth the $20.

the red one was mine.it was a Huffy Santa Fe.I gave him that bike.he bought an old sears 24" cruiser for 20.00 from me.also gave him a new set of knobby white walls and a set of redline 24" tires too. and a box full of misc.parts.so he must be thinkin about another 20 dollar bike,this one was a freebie

strangeframe said:
the red one was mine.it was a Huffy Santa Fe.I gave him that bike.he bought an old sears 24" cruiser for 20.00 from me.also gave him a new set of knobby white walls and a set of redline 24" tires too. and a box full of misc.parts.so he must be thinkin about another 20 dollar bike,this one was a freebie

yeah. i paid you 20 bucks and got the bike. i also paid 20 bucks for the green bike...whats the issue?

dos cruiser said:
Are you sure their not stolen? $20 bucks for those two is one of those too good to be trues.

no not stolen. im a grown adult not an 18 year old kid. i buy i dont steal. 20 bucks on each one.

Latest posts

Back