BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT(each)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BEST 20 BUCKS IVE EVER SPENT

outskirtscustoms said:
Even if they were stolen a guy would be happy to give a $20 reward to get it back. And the good karma would be worth the $20.

if they were stolen. i would agree 100%

I didn't mean that you might of stole them, Will for $20 that is kind of a steal. No that it may of been stolen from someone at some time and the guy just wanted it out for his way.

I have a stolen bicycle in my back yard right now, I can't find the owner of it and the police have no report on it. Someone ditched it in a neighbors yard one night after they broke into a car and stoled a bunch of good stuff. GPS, Laptop, Ray ban sunglasses and some other stuff and couldn't ride the bike and carry the loot. So I've been working with the homes assoc. to see if anyone claims it, it's been about 3 1/2 months, it's almost time to do something with it.

dos cruiser said:
I didn't mean that you might of stole them, Will for $20 that is kind of a steal. No that it may of been stolen from someone at some time and the guy just wanted it out for his way.

I have a stolen bicycle in my back yard right now, I can't find the owner of it and the police have no report on it. Someone ditched it in a neighbors yard one night after they broke into a car and stoled a bunch of good stuff. GPS, Laptop, Ray ban sunglasses and some other stuff and couldn't ride the bike and carry the loot. So I've been working with the homes assoc. to see if anyone claims it, it's been about 31/2 months, it's almost time to do something with it.

indeed. 31 1/2 months... tear it down and build it lol what is it

Back