3rd Annual Bicycles at the Ballfield - Augusta KS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ok folks! We have an official date and time now.
October 29th 2016 from 10am -3pm
Bicycle show and swap meet. Raffle drawings. Fun times with bike-minded people.
$1 per bike to enter. $5 swap spots. (This money goes toward keeping the show going, insurance and fees are $500)

Raffle tickets will be $1 each with all the proceeds of the raffle going to the high school art department.
I'll post more details as I get them. Trophy classes etc.

Getting some really cool things for the raffle lined up. Stay tuned. . .

it's hot! LOL
20160824_122640.jpg

COOL! I'll be there! Is the creepy guy in the above pic gonna be there? I'd love to sneak into his garage & clear out some space for him.

I guess I will have to get up early to get there by the crack of 10! Great show/swap last year!
Dude, that's like 3 hours early for you.

Pick, for you the show starts at 6 am. I'm telling you that so when you're 4 hours late like normal you'll be on time. :21:

Getting bigger & better every year! Some awesome deals & bikes the last couple of years! Didn't sell anything but bought some. My wife is still mad at me.

We have some really cool door prizes and raffle items this year. I'll try to post a little sneak peek this weekend. Remember all the money we collect from the raffle will go to the Augusta High School Art Department. Come to the show, have a good time with bike-minded folks. There will be a food truck on site too.

Latest posts

Back