3rd Annual Bicycles at the Ballfield - Augusta KS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of cool people stepped up to sponsor the show this year.
Augusta Rental
Gear Up inc
Kerry Unrein painting and signs
Tom Sawyer Bike Shop
Joni's Barbershop
Rfeagleye (Rob Eagleye)
Ironhorse (Eric)
Glenn
ODDER Raygun company LLC
ZOMBITOOTH
If I forgot anyone, I'll edit as I remember. See you Saturday!

There will be kids from the art class there painting and drawing pictures of bikes to be raffled at the end of the show.

Good luck with the show man! I wish you were just a "little" closer, I would make the drive.

You do a great job with this show, I think this year is going to be a huge one for it!

Good luck with the show man! I wish you were just a "little" closer, I would make the drive.

You do a great job with this show, I think this year is going to be a huge one for it!
Thanks man. Me too. Maybe I'll make it to Ann Arbor this year. I think I got a ride along buddy to share driving and fuel.

I think so too! Last year was pretty awesome for only the 2nd year. I'm voting for ODDER for president this year. :D

Ok all you Ghosts and Goblins only 2 days left till "Bikes at the Ballfield"! Saturday 10 AM, Augusta Ks..
20160105_135712.jpg

There will be 2 Pinstripers on site Saturday. They do excellent work. Bring your stuff that needs stripes and some loot for the artists. I'm going to have one of my bikes striped I think. Now to decide which one.

It seems like I have everything ready to go. I'm sure I forgot something but I live close enough to the park my kids can run and grab whatever I forgot. Trailer is hooked up and ready to load a garage full of muscle bikes in to show tomorrow. I hope to see a bunch of you folks out there tomorrow. Weather forecast is looking great! It's time for bed. See you in the morning.

What an awesome day. I had a blast. I hope those of you who attended did as well.
We raised $310 for the high school art department and had fun doing it.

I'm beat. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thank you sincerely to all of you who sponsored, attended, and help make today a success.

Special thanks to my awesome wife for putting up with my crazy bicycle addiction. For which I hope they never find a cure.

Back