Agent Orange

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeet:D That tank is off the hook! and looks amazing with those gloriously flowing fenders!:thumbsup: Sorry if I missed it but what direction are you thinkin of going with the paint?

Thanks jasper. I'm going crazy with the paint. It's going to be metallic orange with silver metal flake. If you want to see my inspirations for the paint job go back to my page 8 on this thread.

KWAZY WRATTER!! THIS IS BANANAS!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Too Freakin Cooool! I have been watching the progress on this one and too see it all together, very cool. I said this before but I have never seen bikes this cool before checking out this site! Can't wait to see the paint.

Too Freakin Cooool! I have been watching the progress on this one and too see it all together, very cool. I said this before but I have never seen bikes this cool before checking out this site! Can't wait to see the paint.
Thanks Moisstink. I still have a few issues to work out but I'm hoping to have my first test ride by next week.

Looks great bum. Can't wait for a riding video. Hope you have wide streets.
Thanks Tommy. I'll definitely have a riding video once it's ridable. And for wide streets, I have a 27 mile long board walk along the beach which should do just fine.

That's why I'm just a bolt-on guy. JK, I think I'll take a welding class so I can really express myself. (Welding?/Expressing yourself? They don't seem to go together, except in our world.)

That's why I'm just a bolt-on guy. JK, I think I'll take a welding class so I can really express myself. (Welding?/Expressing yourself? They don't seem to go together, except in our world.)
I took a welding class over 20 years ago. I'm not a welder by trade but it's a skill I've used ever since. Plus the possibilities that you can build will blow your mind once you learn how to weld. Good luck, you'll love it.

I should take a picture of the bike with a person sitting on it to show the scale of the tank. It looks big in the pictures but in reality it's not that big. I almost built a tank that fit between the back bone and the cantilevers but I was trying for a tank that resembled the rear of a '58 Chevy so I had to build it to go over the back bone.

Nailed it buddy! I have always seen the 62 Vette scallop in that inset....didn't know the 58 props but perfect lines...., love it! This build is Darryl Starbird'esque....go cat go!

The tank turned out awesome, especially in combination with the fenders.
Thanks SSG. One of my goals with this bike is to make sure it doesn't look dainty. I want it to look big but smooth. As of right now, from the tip of the front fender to the tip of the rear fender it is exactly 10 feet long.

Awesome work so far! I like your choice of sprocket!
Thanks SCHWINNRAY, I'm having fun building it too. As for that sprocket, I bought it up in Michigan at my buddies bike shop a few years ago. I've been waiting to do a hot rod inspired bike so I could finally use my Mooneyes sprocket. I decided this is the one.

Nailed it buddy! I have always seen the 62 Vette scallop in that inset....didn't know the 58 props but perfect lines...., love it! This build is Darryl Starbird'esque....go cat go!
Thanks deuce. I might need you to come over and help me mount that rear fender. It's turning out to be a bigger project than I expected.

Latest posts

Back