FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday November 5th at 6:30 pm there will be the sixth BICYCLE CRUISE NIGHT at the broken spoke. 11 Water St. Guilford CT. The ride will be departing at 7 pm and will end when it's over. We had the first BICYCLE CRUISE NIGHT on thursday June 4th and had a turn out of 5 people, I would like to see that at least doubled this time around !!!!!!! This ride will go into the night so bring some lighting if possible, and helmets are encouraged but not required. This is a fun slow paced ride along the shoreline and green in historic Guilford.
100_0501.jpg

100_1055.jpg

100_1059.jpg

100_1060.jpg

100_1068.jpg

100_1069.jpg

Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!!JULY 2nd

I'm going to try and come, but I may be later than 7:00. I work till 5:00 way up in NH.

How is the terrain - Hilly or flat?

Dan

way flat Dan. leave work early and drive like heck.

man that would be sweet if you guys made it way down here. you're all welcome to crash at my place (lots of floor, bring sleep bags and pads) if you stay too late and don't want to drive back at night.

So hows the weather lookin for the ride Thurday night down there. Its lookin like poop up here. I may be able to bail from work a little early but want to make sure the ride isnt rained out. I'll run to the packy for beer but I dont want to ride for hrs in it. :)

Danimal said:
I'm going to try and come, but I may be later than 7:00. I work till 5:00 way up in NH.

How is the terrain - Hilly or flat?

Dan

dude i hope NH is for new haven and not new hampshire cause if its new hamp then dude major major props for making it down!

and as for hilly and flat if we do the same RT as last time thare are some gradual up hills but notihng major!

Haha, it is New Hampshire! Stickit and I are neighbors so we will probably both come down.

Dan

good deal parents are from vermont will have to cross the river some time and do a cruiser ride up there

where in hampshire you all from?

In CT we can't trust a weather report more than one day in advance. So I have no idea what the weather will be July 2nd. There will be riding even if it rains !!!!!!

BOSKIPPER said:
In CT we can't trust a weather report more than one day in advance. So I have no idea what the weather will be July 2nd. There will be riding even if it rains !!!!!!

Yeah, LOL, Stickit must be watching the "Super-Duper-3 Week-Amplified-Dopler-Extravaganza-Advanced" weather report. :lol:

Are we going to be fishing too?

if ya can get down here at about 130 in the afternoon ill be more than happy to take you fishing. :D
gota hurry though before our state adopots a marine fishing licens program wich is expected some time in the next few days :(

The pond poacher rollfast will be ready in case the fish are jumpin'.

bring fender bikes and rain suits, cuz it's never going to stop raining in CT. never.

THIS JUST IN!!!!! Apparently on thurs. July 2nd at Bishop's orchard there is a cruise night car show. This place is only about a five minute bike ride form the broken spoke. So we will defiantly be stopping there on our cruise. Let's hope for a clear evening !!!!!

evening's lining up to be awesome. i hope the weather is good, and i hope i can make it. so far, looking good. trying to dig up a friend or two to go with me.

Yeah, should be a good turnout if the weather is nice. I wonder if Joe is planning on comming? Haven't seen him around much recently.

Danimal said:
Yeah, should be a good turnout if the weather is nice. I wonder if Joe is planning on comming? Haven't seen him around much recently.

I text Joe a week or so ago, and he said in 10 days "he'll be back". He was/is overloaded with school closing and coaching. Someone's gonna hafta pick up Joey too.

Latest posts

Back