FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!!JULY 2nd

thatismytruck said:
looking forward to going

Hey guys I might even make this one. Looks like we might have some extra "off time" at work. Not a great thing but I've already told em if we're shutting down for a week, I want the vacation time as much as possible.

The lack of work will hurt a little as in lack of bike-project money but it'll be time to catch up on those projects already under way. Who knows maybe I'll even bring my Worksman from work! Nothing like speeding around on a 70-lb coaster brake beast!

If I'm running a little late, is there one of you I can call to find out where you are and catch up?

Email me at [email protected] please.

--Rob

gona have to ride the new school ride this time around rollin on 20 in chrome for a few hours is a work out! but if we are hittin up a classic car show ill have to bring the sting ray! hey bo did any of thoughs stermie parts show up while i was up in VT? cause havin that second gear would help that cuase too.

We don't have a custom bikes (me: stock electra ratrod; fiance: electra hula?) but would love to join. We live in Branford, but unfortunately will be away that weekend for a wedding. The first thursday in August we will be on our honeymoon. It sounds like a great idea though.

Suggestions:
~Join elm city cycling and post this on their list serve on yahoo? http://www.elmcitycycling.org/ The link to their list is somewhere on there.
~It may also be a good idea to have a post ride beer stop (Ceili's, The Mooring?)

QUOTE: "If I'm running a little late, is there one of you I can call to find out where you are and catch up?"..........

Rob if it's not raining, which it looks like it probably will be according the forecast, you can call me at 203-631-0021 (cell)

cheers,
Ian

frikin rain! arg.

Bikes don't need to be custom for this ride. All bikes are welcome!!!!!! Sounds like this is the summer of weddings. I am really hoping for good weather, let's all do a good weather dance when we get a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingpin said:
do u ride them or just take them out for a photo shoot?

lol jokes...

some people in the pix would be cool man

well if more than 5 people will show up for the ride we will be more than happy to take pictures of them with thare bikes.
thats unless your intrested in photos with five dudes half in the bag! (just a joke :D )

as for the rain we have had a 30 to 50% chance of rain since saturday and it has not rained once so lets hope for the best

I like to look at bikes more than I like to look at people... The bikes tell the story :D

It's up in the air for me. It is a long ride down to ride in the rain. I won't know until Thursday.

^^Dan if it rains we can always go to Cafe9 in New Haven and see my friend's band (The Clams) play surf music. I'm just sayin.

I am down for Cafe 9 after the ride !!!!!!! What time are these guys playing ?

THE CLAMS!
do they serve miller light when they play (its ok if you dont get it its and inside joke NO personal shot on your buddies band)
yeah like bo said what time do they start!

thatismytruck said:
..... or ride in the rain.

wusses.

:lol:
Dude my hair might get wet.. lol

from the Clams email:

Thursday, July 2nd, 9:00, Surf-a-Go-Go! at Cafe 9, 250 State St. New Haven! The Clams and North Shore Troubadours bring a full night of reverb soaked musical mayhem to one of New Haven's great live music clubs! This is an extra special show featuring the delicious dancing Nouveaux Pony Banditos. They will fill the club with amazing Go-Go dance energy! We would love to bring surf to New Haven over and over again, so please support this show and let Cafe 9 know that you want more surf music! http://cafenine. com/

The clams seem rockin', we will see about going to that...... The weather says 40% chance of rain tomorrow,,,,,I get the feeling not enough of you are actually doing the no rain dance !!!!!!!

Alright, I might be down for some rock music. Gotta check with Brian and see what he wants to do too.

Faceoff, are you in???

got some great fishing in today with the weather crying sever this and sever that and what we had was 6 min of rain and light show and the rest of the afternoon was great!
so dance harder but dont burn yourself out for the ride

Danimal and I will be coming down tonight. I'm not sure what I'm bringing though. Its a toss up between the Eliminator or my PADDLE BOAT with wheels. :lol: Looking forward to checkin out the Clams.....mmmm clams

Back