1920's Mead Ranger and an unknown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy called up the shop today and said "I've got some old bikes I found in a barn, any interest in buying them?" "Bring them up so I can look at them" was my reply. So he stopped up with these two bikes in his truck, he was going to drop them off at the scrap yard until he talked to us :shock:. 1920 something Mead Ranger, still pretty solid, tires are rock hard. And an unknown 30's?? girl's bike, no headbadge, not sure what it is? I have no idea what to do with them, really don't have time to mess with them, for now the Ranger will sit in the shop window. :)

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Wish I had that kind of luck. If you come to the new bremen bike show and ride I would love to see that mead ranger with a price tag on it. hope to see you there, Nate

I'm not opposed to someone taking it off my hands :lol: . I'm on the fence about the show, June 5th is the Indy swap/show, and the museum show is the following saturday. I can only take off one saturday, just can't make up my mind :(

People do many things that I will simply never understand. Even if I wasn't interminably addicted to old bikes, I still couldn't throw those away.

Nice score. I bet it looks killer in the window... :D

Man, If I had money to throw down, I'd drive up to Cincinatti and pick that one up. Love this bike. I have two moto bikes now.

I would love to get that ranger off your hands. let me know what you want for it also I have some bikes to trade.

Well, the Ranger has a new home now. Npence's dad bought it today and he plans to restore it. Judging from the past bikes they've restored, I'm confident it'll turn out amazing. 8)

Thanks Kevin, My Dad has been looking for one for awhile now im glad we could work out a deal on it should look awesome after it is restored. Thanks again, Nate

Congrats on your new bike. Take a lot of pictures so we can see the progress.

i dont know what kinda bike the girls bike is. but i have that chaingaurd on my bike in the bike build off.... had no ide what it was from awsome :D now i know. nice ranger by the way!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Not sure if you can tell that I'm shocked :mrgreen:

Back