1930s CADILLAC who made this one?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a 30s? bike with a Cadillac head badge. Don't know who made it but maybe you do . . .

ps

You WOULDN'T believe the gold i found in this guy's place! This is a clunker from there . . . he doesn't want to sell much but that may change - GOLD jerry - GOLD! hint=Racycle, Pope, Columbia shaft drives, Dayton twin flex, colson bullnose etc etc

DSC02427.jpg

1109111839c.jpg

1109111839b.jpg

CADILLAC badge

1109111840b.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

F 76255 = serial number

Re: 1920s CADILLAC who made this one?

there must be 20 of them there - even NOS wood rims from the 20s . . . unbelieveable

I think that's a Davis (sewing machine co) bike that were badged as Elgin and Harley Davidson. The frame shape looks the same as my (your old) Elgin and that is what that one is. That's awesome.

I think Cadilac was a Shelby badge back then and I think that is a Shelby sprocket, but I'm sure someone else knows for sure.

north central iowa. no bmx stuff - just old stuff 20s/30s/40s

Bikecity said:
backpedaler said:
there must be 20 of them there - even NOS wood rims from the 20s . . . unbelieveable

what State U inn? Is there any BMX stuff,if so PM me :idea:

Update -

the good folks at : NBHAA - looked it over and concluded it's an early 30s Shelby. Thanks to all replied (rustinkerer +1) - now you know . . .

:arrow: :arrow:
NBHAAheader.jpg
:wink:

Latest posts

Back