1955 schwinn tiger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a chance to buy this 55 tiger from the original owner. He repainted it because the paint for very faded. But it's all there. He has original seat to go with it. Only thing not original is grips and tires, which are schwinn tractor. Has a nice jeweled hub shiner on the front. This is a pic he took.

He sold greeting cards to buy this bike when he was 13. He's asking a hundred. I'm thinking it's worth that, even with the repaint. Let's hear some opinions!
egusarup.jpg

Seems like a good deal to me.

Been looking for a tiger for a while but they are out of my budget.

$100 seems to be the standard price for a partial tiger so you'd be getting a great deal.

That's a fair price. I sold one similar for $100 a while back to a guy that had a Corvette car. He was going to restore the bike and park it next to his 'vette at the car shows. Gary

Actually found a matching shiner on rear hub too. I didn't see it at first , because it was covered in grease and grime.

That's a fair price. I sold one similar for $100 a while back to a guy that had a Corvette car. He was going to restore the bike and park it next to his 'vette at the car shows. Gary

Oops! I was thinking Corvette, not Tiger. I think you got a good deal. Old heavy 3 speed Schwinn middleweights move pretty good. You'll be surprised. Gary

Back