1970 vista Coquette girls muscle bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In NYC 10002
ok,
"barn" fresh, this girls bike is cool its a vista 20" girls three speed coaster brake bike orange!
flower basket and flower seat. its dirty. it has OG tires, pedals everything. i want to git it out of here. is there interest whole? or do i part it? whats a fair price?
anything desirable other that the slick?(i dont really know condition now but i will check!)
talk to me.
[email protected]
IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

You are in NYC? I'd think you could flip that bike quick to some hip chick. Basket is awesome. Hit the wheels/ chrome with some steel wool. Air up and tires, armor-all those bad boys and list it for $100!

The bike is in really good shape. Heck up in MA w/ 5 colleges, I've seen people try to get $200 for a banana 3-speed. Boy or girl. Don't know if they get that much for a girls though. Often they want more for a boys.

Personally I think it is worth about the same together as parted.

It seems to be in pretty good condition...don't know what you gave for it but personally I'd clean it up,make sure it's safe, find some deserving kid who you think might enjoy it & give it to her.Shoot...most of the kids on my block ride vintage iron that I've built for them (and maintain!) & leave their "modern" bikes in the shed...plus,I admit,I get a kick out of seeing "my kids" riding vintage bikes...P 8)

Back