1st Thursday of every month Guilford CT -June 4th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. the current admin leaves a bit to be desired, for sure. I was a Joe supporter and member of RTC (due to time constraints I asked off) and current member of ZBA, So am familiar with both.

My aunt lives on hellstrom.....I used to live across form john and maria's pizza on Mt view terrace. My mom grew up on Nicholas drive near the pit. I Played baseball at the pit as well, I have also done many skids there and played lots of suicide up against the garage during my bro's games !!!!! And when you won a game you got a ticket for one those teeni juice barrels from the stand. Good times. Looking forward to june 4th !!!!!!!

gona get some fishing in before ride cant ask for anything better than alittle fishing followed by some cruisin
the other way around works good too :D

Alright guys and gals, I am leaving tomorrow for England for nine days. I don't expect to be surfing the net much, however the ride is on for thurs June 4tth !!!!!!!!!! Hope to see many there .

I am accessing the interwebs from London right now, we can meet uo with you when you arrive, we wont be too far away. Ps from London the rumors are joethefox is a chump. PS he is getting married in June. Also any typo errors are because I am slightly,,,ok heavily intoxicated !!!!!!

dude your only there for a week and a half you come back with a british accent we will have to go reveloutionary on your ... :D

Yeah it is still on, I will be there and ready to ride at 7 pm, unless it is raining. It looks like it will be fine.

Boy's baseball game ran long and I had a minor misunderstanding with my wife so I couldn't make it out there. :x

Glad it was fun, though. How people showed up?

We had 5 people show.... Not exactly what I was hoping for, but not bad for the first time around.m I am working on some pics and joe the fox is as well. We will defiantly do it again next month !!!!!

IMG00041-20090604-2008.jpg

IMG00040-20090604-2008.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

Here are some of the pics I took!!!
100_1055.jpg

100_1058.jpg

100_1059.jpg

100_1060.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1068.jpg

100_1069.jpg

This was a great ride !!! I hope to at least double the size next month. JULY 2nd !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back