2,000 dollar custom bike???? ITS UP AGAIN!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2,000 dollar custom bike????

I don't want to sound like a jerk but this guy really wants me to get everyone on this site to email/call him and ask him what makes his bike so special? I think it needs to be worded like: "Why do you think someone SHOULD pay this much money for this bike?" I just really get annoyed by people who get bent out of shape when someone asks a legitimate question and gets blasted in response. Flood his inbox with questions that need to be answered to justify his mentality on why anyone would pay what he wants for it.
But hey maybe I'm a jerk for thinking this way. I think it stems from dealing with guys like this when I was buying my guitar collection. Just because YOU played it or DIDN'T play it does not mean it's worth more than what you paid for it brand new. :lol:

its a kool mild custom but thats it. the radio is a nice touch but notthe zip ties holding it on. i have been offered that sort of amount for some of my bikes in the past (now with the economy like it is i should have taken it) but this bike is just a nice rider thats it. not my style and not to pick the bike apart but no it is not worth that

It's not $2000 it's $1997 :lol: :lol: :lol: What a jerk :mrgreen:

wow, the seller took all of his listings off of ebay today. I wonder why he did that? :mrgreen:

musta figured if it was that valueable he would just keep it. :wink:

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL HIM THAT HIS CAPLOCK IS ON! :D

cruisinfornia said:
if anybody here has an ebay account can you please email this guy and tell him that he is out of his mind!!

This is too funny! what can top this? :p :p :p
I think the only thing that could top this is someone giving him $2000.00 for this ride. Hey, if he can get it......more power to him. One thing is for sure, he's not going to get $2000.00 from me!

Man...that clean KALEEFORNIA 66 Mustang has got ALOT of rust....and that pretty Pony interior is pretty tore up.....this guy is REALLY ANNOYING. Don't even get me started on that pristine little Falcon Ranchero he is almost giving away... :shock:

Why cant he just spell California properly? That spelling looks stupid. I was going to buy the mustang, ( :lol: )but after I read that it just turned me away. :roll:

From looking at his Ebay feedback number it appears that most of his feedback is from being a buyer not a seller. Plus, I never saw anybody willing to take a firearm as payment or partial payment on Ebay. It just doesn't sound right.Tanks? Why can't he just spell thanks?
I wouldn't bother with this guy.

I just read an article that talks about people who bid on an item on Ebay and end up losing. They then get an email saying that they can buy a similar item much cheaper but they have to send the money Western Union (which cannot be retracted) then they get nothing sent to them. I hope that this is not the case here and someone gets scammed.

BrunneCustoms said:
I just read an article that talks about people who bid on an item on Ebay and end up losing. They then get an email saying that they can buy a similar item much cheaper but they have to send the money Western Union (which cannot be retracted) then they get nothing sent to them. I hope that this is not the case here and someone gets scammed.

I don't think that is the case here. I had seen his bike on CL a few weeks back. I just think he is a bad seller.

Back