20 Inch Night At The Pub Pedal (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Thursday 3rd Annual Twenty Inch Night at Wichita's Thursday Night Pub Pedal.

Vintage muscle bike, old school bmx, custom, lowrider, your kids bike, it doesn't matter. Ride something with 20 inch wheels or less.

2009_20_inch_night.jpg

Re: 20 Inch Night At The Pub Pedal

i love that cat in the hat bike, ever trackdown the pin wheel thingy for it ? chainguard looks good on the wifes bike too, kind like like a blower poppin thru the hood of a hot rod :mrgreen: MORE SPEED !!! :mrgreen:

Re: 20 Inch Night At The Pub Pedal

CCR said:
i love that cat in the hat bike, ever trackdown the pin wheel thingy for it ? chainguard looks good on the wifes bike too, kind like like a blower poppin thru the hood of a hot rod :mrgreen: MORE SPEED !!! :mrgreen:
Thanks. Pinwheel thing? I bought some aftermarket pinwheel thing that mounts to the handlebars. It was on there but I took it off to make room for the headlight.

Where do you guy's and Gal's ride to ...is it a Pub Crawl from pub to pub or just a Ride..It sounds like my son who is 12 wont be able to go..?

jaydub said:
Where do you guy's and Gal's ride to ...is it a Pub Crawl from pub to pub or just a Ride..It sounds like my son who is 12 wont be able to go..?
We ride from pub to pub. Some people do bring there kids and generally just hang out with them outside wherever the bikes are parked.

You planning a trip to Kansas soon?

aka_locojoe said:
jaydub said:
We ride from pub to pub. Some people do bring there kids and generally just hang out with them outside wherever the bikes are parked.

Heck no I can't even read where you guys are from...LOL...I was talking with Cj and I assumed it was local...
See my wife is right again....she says I never read anything.. :wink:

Hey Jay-

Our 20" ride is coming right up, on the 20th (of course) in New London.

Details here:

http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride.html

Or email me for details: [email protected]

Looks like this Pub Pedal was a real good time! Ours is set up to
be a ride that kids and adults can come on. A lot of times we don't
get any younger riders though so sometimes the rides evolve into
more of a beer run...
depends on who comes along.

--Rob

jaydub said:
aka_locojoe said:
jaydub said:

Heck no I can't even read where you guys are from...LOL...I was talking with Cj and I assumed it was local...
See my wife is right again....she says I never read anything.. :wink:

I wish we would have ridden more than we did. I actually like riding the 20" bikes. Others ride them to participate but aren't so keen on riding them any more than they have too.

65rat and 450redrider I don't know who you are by your usernames but I probably know you or know of you? Be sure you check http://CoastersBicycleClub.com for upcoming events. The Midwest Bicycle Fest is just 2 weeks from today! http://MidwestBicycleFest.com

Back