2009 DODGE CHALLENGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ext_challenger_20.jpg

ext_challenger_17.jpg

ext_challenger_05.jpg

ext_challenger_19.jpg

ext_challenger_07.jpg

arnell11.jpg

arnell14.jpg

arnell1.jpg

arnell4.jpg

ext_challenger_15.jpg

ext_challenger_21.jpg

ext_challenger_02.jpg

ext_challenger_13.jpg

int_bg_04.jpg

int_bg_02.jpg

Yeah...gas would be killer in this thing.

It's the kind of car that you'd buy and park and take out on the weekends.

I'll take a black one please.... :D

People who can afford (selling well above MSRP) one of those bad boys do not worry about the price of gas :wink:

Do they come in plum crazy?

Hugo said:
My Fiat Punto has 55 hp. I hate my Fiat Punto.

Hugo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's just the sound quality, but the videos of this car are just underwhelming. I love :shock: :D the looks, but one "takeoff" video has the car just kind of rolling away (traction control??) and this one of the exhaust sound is about as exciting as my '76 Volvo.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bpIu2AZ4RE8&feature=related

I prefer the old Hemi, not that I can afford either!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljIA2-Y9HQk

There's something about those Chargers that I just don't like...they seem really bloated looking.

I think that's why I like the 09 Challenger's body design....looks closer to the original....a real muscle car.

They seem to have hit the nail on the head when it comes to the grill and headlight design.

Not sure that I am liking the 2010 Camaros either...look sort of mutated.

camaro.jpg

i agree totally
i think they should have made the charger a 2 door like the original
and i'm still undecided on the camoroes

The 3 - Camaro, Mustang and Challenger all look good overall, they're definitely an improvement over the horrid looking last designs that were out (Chevy and Ford). I'd love to see one with plain, stamped steel wheels.

moparmayhem93 said:
saw one today in silver goin down the expressway
and we saw a few in our area during supernats

wait till you guys see the concept roadrunner
http://www.moparenthusiast.com/

not a good picture but there it is
They made a concept Hot Wheel that looks like that, I believe it was called rabid transit or something like that..I'm sure I have about a dozen in a box somewhere.
as for plum crazy
this is all ive seen
07plumcrazy.jpg

skoda said:
... the looks, but one "takeoff" video has the car just kind of rolling away (traction control??)...

my wifes magnum has the same thing, you can turn it off by puching a little button on the dash BUT.... the dealer made sure to mention when you do, the computer records the mileage ... tear up a rear-end within 100 miles of puching the button and the warranty is void. :lol:

theyve also got rev limiters, but if you can afford that car, you can afford to mess with the computer stuff too

CCR said:
skoda said:
... the looks, but one "takeoff" video has the car just kind of rolling away (traction control??)...

my wifes magnum has the same thing, you can turn it off by puching a little button on the dash BUT.... the dealer made sure to mention when you do, the computer records the mileage ... tear up a rear-end within 100 miles of puching the button and the warranty is void. :lol:

theyve also got rev limiters, but if you can afford that car, you can afford to mess with the computer stuff too

i heard one of the number one cause of accidents in high end cars is people turning off the traction control

i dont think people realize how big of a differnece it really makes

Ive heard that too. My bud has a fox body mustang and if you turn the tc off and do a burnout five seconds later the tc will turn itself back on :shock:......new cars confuse the heck out of me.

Latest posts

Back