2009 SCHWINN SS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes.. is Schwinn catching on to the RATROD addiction that we all share on this incredible website? I can see a few things that need to be tweaked. Take off the heart decal for starters and add the imfamous "RATROD" decal!! :arrow: :mrgreen:
schwinnSS.jpg

maybe in a year or 2 you can find these suckers at thrift stores and yard sales for 10 or 15 bucks.
they look like they'de be good to rape for parts.

I'll bet my paycheck, they're watching you guys :shock:
now when you see "visitors" on the boards.......... it's them..................... :shock:

i see shwinn people :shock:

My LBS has a black on, it rides very nicely.
Remember, this is a "bike shop" Schwinn, not a "Wallmart" Schwinn...

They also have one (not ratroddy) that has an automatic transmission, pretty fun to ride too!

that is a nice bike, but not $399 nice. i wouldn't pay anything over $200 for that personally, and what is up with the heart sticker? bike shop schwinn or a walmart schwinn (and why can't a schwinn just be a schwinn?), nice but not worth it.

BankerRAt said:

Wow. For a single speed with a fork strut and paneling? Seems a little steep.

tomb said:
My LBS has a black on, it rides very nicely.
Remember, this is a "bike shop" Schwinn, not a "Wallmart" Schwinn...

Uh, what's the difference? Aren't they both made by the same people in the same factory?

iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Uh, what's the difference? Aren't they both made by the same people in the same factory?

I think the bikes they produce for bike shops are better quality-wise.

OK Soooo

If yall at Pacific are listing ..... Can I Buy the Red Tread seperate OR Do I have to buy the whole dam bike to get a set of red tires ...

Mr Kafer .... Can we get these ??

Back