2011 RRBO ~ Sneek Peek!!! Update 4/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
This is all i am showing at this point. it will be part of the build. :shock: 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :D

ELUX1.jpg

ELUX2.jpg

ELUX3.jpg

Re: 2011 RRBO ~ Sneek Peek!!!

If it actually had a motor it would suck really, really hard too! :roll: :idea:

i thought you might be joking when you mentioned the "old electrolux", a few weeks ago! :lol: love the old streamlined look it has. 8)

Looks like you're going for the "boardvac" look....I'm sticking with the Kirby, more of an "upright" apehangered look.

nice. and i thought the dirt devil was as cool as it got, this thing is definetly cool man, i know your gona have a great build! :D

What ever can you think of next :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :lol:

No April Fools~

I just found some more parts, but no pics until Fedex delivers them.

This bike is gonna have a "Steam Punk" feel. A first for me.

Joe

Wow,I have been working on the same thing!Slightly diff. model but really close. I wonder what your going to do with yours... :? I already have mine cut in half. :wink:
-Kreep-

Oh my god!!
Why did you show us this? Why? WHY??? 8) I mean, how are you going to blow us away after showing us something like this. You should've kept this a secret and reveal only a small portion as a sneakpeek. And then, in the last week of the build in July: Wham! In our faces, making us loose all our hopes on winning the RRBBO... :wink:

On the right bike that thing is going to look awesome! I read 'Steampunk', but I do hope you're going into a more airstream/artdeco direction... A friend of mine wanted to use a vacuum for an air-intake on his flatheadpowered 32 Ford, but it wasn't nearly as cool looking as yours.

Anyway... Great idea and I'm looking forward to your build.

What a beautiful vacum cleaner! It looks like a streamline train. I want to second Herr Rudolf in the hope for a full out art deco build. Steampunk is a fantasy, and sure, it's a visually interesting esthetic in it's own way but Art Deco Streamline Moderne is/was real, born to enhance (or at least suggest) speed and efficiency. And, that vacum cleaner is a genuine period artifact. I just wouldn't see brass and mahogany next to that polished aluminium or stainless. But... That is my very humble oppinion.
In any case, I can't imagine this project turning out anything less than spectacular. You've got my attention 8)

Got the TURBO today!!!

Turbo1.jpg

Turbo2.jpg

i have one of those, and now i know what im going to do with it, turbo charged lawnmower.

Back