2012 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choices!

Great job guys.
Kenny

I'm looking forward to seeing them up on my wall here at home. There were so many great bikes, I'm glad I didn't have to make the choices. It would have been a 3 year calendar easily.

Wildcat said:
I'm looking forward to seeing them up on my wall here at home. There were so many great bikes, I'm glad I didn't have to make the choices. It would have been a 3 year calendar easily.

Hey, that triggered an idea. I have one of those electronic photo frames that I picked up at yard sale. I should load it up with these photo entries as well as RRBBO bikes and just have it rotate through them in my shop for inspiration.

Congrats to those selected!! Going to be a nice year. But what a difference in what we all see.... Only one of those chosen for this calendar was on my list of possiblilities!! Not a bad thing.... Just demonstrates our different tastes. :cool:))

As a photographer, I think Kruzer's shot with the old van is just flat out killer. I like that! I'm pretty happy that Grumpy is in the mix. There were some awesome shots of some awesome bikes.

Back