2013 FELT BURNER 29er - GOOFY VIDEO ADDED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 FELT BURNER 29er

Lewie said:
Can't control my drool :shock: The Burner blows away the look of a basic cruiser.
don't feel bad i cant control the drooling either i am on a mission to get one of these it blows ANY cruiser look away
sean

I got this one from Dan at Ichi Bike in Des Moines, Iowa.

Apparently Felt is sold out and Dan managed to get a couple of demos from them and this was one of them.

As has been said many times we have to like different things or the world would be boring. Most seem to like this new Felt but it doesn't do anything for me. Maybe it's because I'm a noob :roll: :lol:

Here's a goofy video to show you what a 5'9" tall dork looks like riding the Burner. :lol:

umyvysa9.jpg

samaru6a.jpg

just out of curiosity do you know if anyone sells the wheels from this mainly the rear wheel
i have a genesis that i wanna upgrade and these red wheels would look cool on it
plus i like the 2 speed kickback hub
maybe i can make a bad bike good with some better parts
Sean

I don't think anyone sells just the wheel sets.

You'd probably do better just buying an SA kickback hub and having it laced into your existing wheel set.

Looks like a good fit for you in that video! Might need those Al's bars and a slight lay back post for someone my size, but all these things can be arranged, the frame and wheels are the important part!

Luke.

One of our LBS's have 2 red and 1 green, or at least they did a while back. The red and white have black wall knobies which look good.

Back