2nd Annual Spring Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply Apr. 16th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TIME to repack the trailer and head back down ! allways a good time at Mikes !

hey ralph got something for me to pinstripe? just wondering if not let me know

You bet adam ! I'll find something for you too stripe, did'nt get to you at the Stockton show so hopefully you'll have time at this event ?

%$$&*(*(&^%$$%^&& ....DMV !!!!!!! can't afford to register my truck, so I have to wait till next week for the truck ,but I am still going to load up the Toyota Corolla truckster, just picked up a couple more sets of vintage apehangers, I don't think the NOS bike whistles will be here in time but I will post in the FS section when they do, just look for this beast (less snow) and thats where I will be
S7304266.jpg

What kinda bike whistles?? Gota picture? I call dibs on 1 if they are what I think they are!! :D

All right ready for tomorrow! Don't forget I'll be having a huge used bike and parts sale tomorrow as well......Used bikes will be from 10% to 50% off regular prices with tons of project bikes starting at just $20. Most used parts will be 20% off and all used wheels will be 50% off . Sale and swap starts at 9 AM. We will also be having a raffle to support our Sacramento Cyclefest bike show. Location will be in the VBS parking lot at 4370 24th st Sacramento ca 95822.

thanks mike as always for putting on a great swap. always cool to see old friends, and meet some new ones too. i even did alright although most of it went right back to mike so i can get my roth rolling. oh and a huge thanks to as boltnut and his wife for giving my son that bmx bike he has not stopped riding it all day. post some pics ralph of your higgins i pinstriped i forgot to take my camera i thought it came out peurdy good.

Thanx Again Mike for putting on a great swap as usual ! Adam glad your son is enjoying the Kawi we had a great time hangin out with him and everyone at the swap ! and you did a fantastic stripe job on my Higgins , i'll try to post some pic,s latter !

~Ralph

Ya thanks Mike, Me and Tony made out pretty good. The best part is the only thing I bought was a $10 tire! That's a big first for me! I usually buy more then I sell!! I tried to stay glued to my booth so I wouldn't buy anything but got pulled away for a quik spin on one of my for sale bikes. All in all a really great swap! Hung out with Gold Street Customs, A.S.Boltnut, M.Martian,Whitewall,Tony, and quite a few others from here on the forum. Good seeing you guys again!

Great day hanging out like always.

I did pretty good considering I didn't have a ton of stuff to sell. Funny that most of it went to club members. :lol: Even got one sale of my repop truss bar stem brackets thanks to Slick.

I did end up getting a tall sissy bar from Adam, a VBS shirt (who can't use a tshirt for $10?) and an air cooled Higgins badged mussleman skiptooth for my 1941 Snyder thanks to Gold Street.

Gold Street Customs said:
I should have taken more ,but here's a few, everytime I went to take some pics ,someone would be at my space,
Heres A.S. Nutbolts....Ralphs spot

Cool pic,s Jim ! But is A.S BOLTNUT NOT NUTBOLT :? :lol:

Dang!! Wish I knew who was who! I only know Karfer by face. I was there sifting through everyone's stuff too. I even had my little pull cart (mobil swap space) with some parts I wanted to sell. I ended up filling more with parts I bought though..
It was a great swap with a bunch of friendly people! Weather was perfect too.

Critter1 said:
Dang!! Wish I knew who was who! I only know Karfer by face. I was there sifting through everyone's stuff too. I even had my little pull cart (mobil swap space) with some parts I wanted to sell. I ended up filling more with parts I bought though..

:lol: I remember you , i wuz tryin to buy those bars off you ! :x and you would'nt sellem :lol:
karfer67 said:
ok thats it next time we need name tags
+ 1

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Critter1 said:

:lol: I remember you , i wuz tryin to buy those bars off you ! :x and you would'nt sellem :lol:
karfer67 said:
ok thats it next time we need name tags
+ 1
Haha! That's right.. Ralph, those bars are PERFECT on my bike! Ya you wanted them pretty bad. After some research, I'm pretty sure they're off an Electra. And thanks for the good deal on the Royce Deluxe headlight!

Back