3 DAYS 2 WAPNER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO WE HAVE TO BE FINISHED BY 12 NOON OR 12 PM?!? PEACE.
  • The Build Off #18 will begin at 12 am North American Central Time on May 1st, 2023 and Final finished bike photos must be posted in the “Finished Bikes” thread by 12 noon on July 31st, 2023.

Better hurry Jake, you've got about 15 hours! Glad you're here!

• The Build Off #18 will begin at 12 am North American Central Time on May 1st, 2023 and Final finished bike photos must be posted in the “Finished Bikes” thread by 12 noon on July 31st, 2023.

Better hurry Jake, you've got about 15 hours! Glad you're here!
Noon

When the sun is highest

Last edited:
HELLO WRATTERS!! BY THE WAY I HAD ABOUT 15 PEOPLE AT MY HOUSE TODAY FOR...
IMG_20230730_164655731.jpg
IMG_20230730_172558391.jpg
IMG_20230730_185149559.jpg
IMG_20230730_184841444.jpg
IMG_20230730_200307516.jpg

Noon

When the sun is highest

Central standard time
@Captain Awesome , Are you sure that you don't mean Central Daylight Time? Noon Central STANDARD Time (CST) is actually 2 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time EDT. which technically means 2 PM to those of us in states that observe Daylight Savings time.

@Captain Awesome , Are you sure that you don't mean Central Daylight Time? Noon Central STANDARD Time (CST) is actually 2 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time EDT. which technically means 2 PM to those of us in states that observe Daylight Savings time.
That’s what I meant

😜

Sorry, jet lag

DO WE HAVE TO BE FINISHED BY 12 NOON OR 12 PM?!? PEACE.

Brother Jake, Officially we have until 1 PM our time on the East Coast. (12 Noon Central Daylight Time).
Keep buildin till the last drop like Maxwell House!

Last edited:
Good Morning Brother.
Loving the Top Gunn duck!!!!

Crank up some Peter Gunn and to jam to as you build on through to the deadline!

Holy Shnikes Ratman, that was an ultra-quick turn around. And it came out great! I can't believe you got that together so quick with all you've got going on right now. And made it on time too! Nice work Jake!! 😎

Holy Shnikes Ratman, that was an ultra-quick turn around. And it came out great! I can't believe you got that together so quick with all you've got going on right now. And made it on time too! Nice work Jake!! 😎
THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE THE COMPLIMENT. RAT ON. PEACE

Latest posts

Back