3 new raleighs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got these 3 bikes 1 is a 10 spd and the his and her's combo are 3spds. The 3 spds are in good shape (of course the mens is in worse shape than the womens.) Anyway can anyone tell me how to tell the Years of these?

(just realized never took a pic of the 10spd oh well)

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

Nice bikes. You can tell the years by looking at the date stamped in the rear hub (example 11 57 ) would be 11th month of 1957. Hope this helps.

nice stuff.
depending on how much ya spent on these bikes(the bikes in the pix of course) you could prolly make yer money back by just sellin' those 2 seats on flea-bay.
or ya could sell 'em here at a good guy discount :D

post a pic of the 10 speed. i've been lookin' for a short one.

Nice bikes. Like he said check the hubs, the graphics are the same as my '69. If you part those out, let me know.

beatcad said:
nice stuff.
depending on how much ya spent on these bikes(the bikes in the pix of course) you could prolly make yer money back by just sellin' those 2 seats on flea-bay.
or ya could sell 'em here at a good guy discount :D

post a pic of the 10 speed. i've been lookin' for a short one.

Got a real good deal on these found at curb ;)

I doubt i'll be parting out (hate doing that to clean bikes .... conscience) if anything i'll be selling the seats

OH and they are both 6-1967

Wow, on the curb. These Raleigh's are going from $100 and up on ebay. I put a 22 tooth sprocket on my '61 Raleigh sport. It makes the hills a little easier.

Back