30's Tribute Bike One Off "Aubrey"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VintageAubrey003.jpg
A little something I slapped together to cruise on second saturdays. Built from recycled garage door parts, junk bikes and an old model A spring.
VintageAubrey002.jpg
VintageAubrey001.jpg

Thanks guys, Dan, I put a lot of effort into finding those original vintage brick typhoones. Thanks to Mike at Vintage Bike Supply here in Sactown. You think I should try some fats? Thick bricks? Wide whites? Share your vision. I'll check it out and post some pics.

dang that sucker is cool how have we never met? hope you know about the rat bike rodeo at my house on the 25th i would love to see this bike close up.

Hey Karfer, You know me and I'll be at the Rodeo. You will be riding the Aubrey, not just lookin at it. Get well and rested up. We are depending on you to put on a good show. And many thanks for taking the time to do it. I hope all your builds will also be at the ranch so I can get a close up of your creations. I think I'll be bringing the 2 Much Burrito also. Hope you have some road surface with a lot of turning radius. See ya at the Greatest Bicycle Show On Earth!

thanks for the kind words and yes they will all be there to see. i just like the lines of this bike well done and kool fork

i dig it as is with the schwinn tires i bet it rolls well. i dig the sans grips look too

Ripped the coaster brake clamp off the chain stay, stripped out the rear hub and broke the front fork in two during the skid contest. AWESOME! I'm pretty sure Karfer and A.J. got pics of the carnage. Should be posted in events rat bike rodeo thread. A must see! During my second run in the barrel race, which I did not win, I crashed into the arena fence full speed after dumping my chain on a different bike of course. Again AWESOME! Hope someone got that on video. A little blood, road rash and a lot of fun. It was a great day at Karfer's rat bike rodeo in Galt. Special thanks to Adam and family and all of you who made this event AWESOME!

Back