32" Tire Genesis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen the 36" tire Genesis bike @ WallyMart had to have one ! Found the scratch & dent one, got 20% OFF ! Brought it home started to tear it down, of course my wife has to ask why tear apart a new bike? My answer is "watch this ". Tore it apart re greased the headset, crank, wheels. As i read on RRB, yup they had no grease.
Wanted the Vintage look. So I Satin Blacked out the Alum. parts, older high handle bars, O.C.C. pedals, sissy bar. With a banana seat I painted with white & neon orange. Cut the rear fender, added a piece of flare (duck tail) fender. Looked @ a store chain that was orange NO way, painted my chain with a coat of white, then neon orange to make it POP ! Used old ski pole handles for that perfect grip.
"SUPER 32" daybue was @ FreakbikeNation's Belle Isle ride, Ring the Belle In Detroit Michigan. Great ride, BBQ with great friends. Next day we went to Ann Arbor/ Saline Swap Meet in Michigan.
o5.jpg
[/url][/img]
o9.jpg
[/url][/img]
o7.jpg
[/url][/img]
o4.jpg
[/url][/img]
o6.jpg
[/url][/img]
o1.jpg
[/url][/img]

Nice job! I was looking at those a few weeks ago. I prefer that over the Mongoose beast.

Back