3rd Annual End of Summer Show & Swap August 31st Olympia Wa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This started a few yers ago as a BMX Show .We now we open the other side up to EVERYONE!.

Saturday, August 31st 2013
Yauger Park Olympia, WA
BMX Show 12 to 5 PM
All Bicycle Swap 10 AM TO 5 PM

This event is FREE and OPEN to the public. Last year was AWESOME!. This year will be AWESOME'er Please bring your Bike to this event! There will be an ALL BICYCLE swap (STARTING AT 10 AM) Swap spots will be $10. ( If you paid for a spot last year you get a FREE swap spot this year!) If you are selling a single bike just give me a few bucks if it sells. Yauger (Skate Park) is located at 3100 Capital Mall Drive SW Olympia, WA. There is now parking available on the SW side of the park at 530 Alta Street SW, so we DO NOT have across the street nay more. There is plenty of on-site parking now! Parking was kind of a pain a few years ago. We can now back right up and unload. The event will be held next to the parking lot along the Big Black fence. There will be no shade on the grass so bring a pop up tent if you have on. NO BOOZE! Olympia is 60 miles from Seattle and 114 miles from Portland, OR and 201 miles from Vancouver, BC. If you are in the area please download the flyer and post it in on your page/website/Facebook or print it and hang it in your shop etc. Thank you to everyone who showed up last year. I still can't believe how many people actually showed up. I am looking for input on this year's event. Let me know if you want to help out. Please help me get this Facebook event to 250+ invites. Please share this page with all of your friends.
http://www.facebook.com/events/15230752 ... ext=create

I need sponsors, volunteers and judges for this event. Who wants to help?

Back