4 th of July Parade Cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4th of July cruise
Parade ride in the Clawson Pardade
Open to all bikes, decorate if you like!
Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians

Cycleworks
900 W. 14 Mile Road
Clawson, Michigan
(248) 435-4200

This is the bike shop's address, but we meet across the street for parade lineup, Make sure to check with Eric from the shop ahead of time. The parade rolls down 14 Mile. Last year there was a Carnival and craftshow by the high school, probably again this year.

I'm not sure on times
yet, but I'll post as soon as possible! Last year I believe we had to be there by 9:00 a.m., but not sure.

Let's get out ther and Freak Clawson again! This is a great ride with great people!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you planning to ride in the parade, we need everyone to meet behind the Cycle Works building at 7:30 a.m.. I know it's early but we need to get organized.

Mohawk guy will be there! :mrgreen:

If you guys do a mapquest, don't put in "Cycle Works" , it will take you to all the local shops.
Use:
900 W. 14 Mile Road
Clawson, Michigan

(248) 435-4200 ask for Eric

Let's make this a big turnout of Rats and Freaks!

Meet at 7:30 a.m. behind bike shop! Running late .... across the street at the plaza for parade line up!

I don't consider 15 to be a child and you young whippersnappers are allowed to go to movies and into places I never could, even at 18.I don't know why a real bike enthusiast would be turned away, no matter what age. But if the child, teen or adult becomes unruly then I would lean towards not letting them ride. So I quess what I'm trying to say is ...... I DON'T HAVE A REAL ANSWER FOR YA. The said mention 15 year old can always show up and join in on the ride. I'm sure that no one is gonna turn him or her away because of their American Pride on the 4th of July! The main problem is that many people try to take advantage by using us as a babysitter. If the 15 year old shows the maturity that you have on this board, then I think they would very welcome to ride! Tell this 15 year old, I would be proud to cruise the 4th with them! :wink:

Just a reminder!
Hey guys and chicks, don't forget to come cruise with us! Some FreakBikes and RatRod guys are gonna try to join us, plus all the people that the bike shop gets. Last year had a bunch of bikes and this year should be better.

7:30 to meet up at Cycle Works bike shop and get organized!
900 W. 14 Mile Road
Clawson, Michigan
(248) 435-4200 ask for Eric

If your running late look across the street at the plaza and we'll be there, but try to get to the bike shop with us.

I'm not sure when the parade starts but probably around 9:00 a.m.

Hey Michigan! Where were you!
The Clawson parade saw 20 sumthin bike mostly FreaksBikers and the local StingRay Gang with a few Mt.Bikes thrown in! We had one unicycle and Wheelin Willy brought his ever popular swingbike. Couple of old Schwinn Rats, One Phontam and not sure of the other one. Gigs will have pics up in a couple of days on the FreakBike Nation website.

We also went to Fowlerville and rode in there parade later that night!

You Michigan Rats really missed out on the fun! :roll:

Latest posts

Back