47 Huffman Updated Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So I just paid for this 47 Huffman from Simpleman Jeff & have to go pick it up sometime within the next week. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but I wanted something to work on this winter. Don't think I'll do any painting. Maybe get some creme tires for it, make a fake tank & I have a really cool big headlight I'd like to mount on it.
00aanewhuf3.jpg

Re: 47 Huffman

Great paint colors on that thing. It looks like you're gonna have a fun winter working on it. Nice grab.

that will make a sweet little project bike! :D jeff seems to have an endless supply of huffman goodies,and always at reasonable prices. 8)

slick huffman ,that thing looks like it'll clean up nice ,it's gonna look good with those cream tires nice buy Mark !

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
slick huffman ,that thing looks like it'll clean up nice ,it's gonna look good with those cream tires nice buy Mark !
Who knows, maybe we'll be able to work a partial trade for the Monark once I get it cleaned up.

rusty513 said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Who knows, maybe we'll be able to work a partial trade for the Monark once I get it cleaned up.

i would love to have that huffman !,, but our haggelin back and forth inspired me to work on the monark you should see it now ! unfortinally it seems the frame was broke in the past behind the seatpost :| and was rewelded with the post still in it and i cant budge it too adjust the seat hieght :x don't think you would have been to happy with that !

Holly gun smoke batman,,look at the size of that head light !! :shock:

Great lookin bike. That headlight looks exactly like an old spotlight the cops had on their cars. I have a Mopar spotlight like that and thought about the same treatment but wasn't sure how to mount it.

HotRodRob said:
Great lookin bike. That headlight looks exactly like an old spotlight the cops had on their cars. I have a Mopar spotlight like that and thought about the same treatment but wasn't sure how to mount it.
Yeah I actually made a new bracket for the headlight today & mounted it down lower.

Back