4th Human Powered Vehicle Festival - September [Ayer MA]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
48.jpg

The 4th Annual Human Powered Vehicle Festival will be on September 21st, 2013. Come celebrate the Nashua River Rail Trail and the numerous ways to get around under your own power.

We will have a morning ride, parade through the town center, and have an afternoon to chat with other Rat Rodders, owners of unusual vehicles, and show off your creations to the public.

DSC_1917.JPG

DSC_2049.JPG

I hope to see you guys there! (I'll be along as soon as my co-chairman stops forcing me to ride him in circles)

DSC_1992.JPG

DSC_2012.JPG

Why is this event on a Saturday this year? Was there a mental error involved or a type O ?
Like a horse ready to race or a pitcher hanging round for that 5th day, my Flat Lander of Ayers
was spoked for a Sunday ride! :roll: ....Stevil

I'm in for a Sunday ride. :?

Steve, does this mean that you won’t be going because they have moved it to Saturday? You’ll miss the Flat Landers of Ayer ride. That would be a major league bummer. :(

Stevil said:
I'm in for a Sunday ride. :?
ZygoteLittle said:
Steve, does this mean that you won’t be going because they have moved it to Saturday? You’ll miss the Flat Landers of Ayer ride. That would be a major league bummer. :(
:oops: I’m paying attention. :oops:

I can’t wait for our Flatlanders of Ayers trail ride – it’s almost like that of being a kid on Christmas Eve! :)

:oops: Ryan,I'm paying attention :oops: I was hoping our hosts would comment on the change of day.

Stevil said:
I was hoping our hosts would comment on the change of day.
Is this an issue that’ll keep you from attending?

:idea: :arrow: how about taking a sicky :!:

It would be cool if the both of you could make it.

Does anybody have their Ayer Flatlander ready for the HPVF Trail Ride?

With some NERRB’s riding the HPVF Trail Ride some might be going to the Northampton Bike Fest; spreading the love! :D

Per a Google search today,I don't think this event is REAL. No place else but RRB.
I Suggest if it is, Ryan take all his good intentions down to the NorthHampton event that advertizes
and promotes and set up there. We can still do a FLATLANDERS ride :idea: 8) ...Stevil

Back