52 Hornet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I am brand new to this forum and am having a hard time posting my build pics. Not wanting to sound like an idot but a closed mouth doesn't get fed... With that said can someone help with this??? I recently had my PC crash and thought I would be better off with a new Mac and now I'm lost!!!

50DueceDaddy said:
so I am brand new to this forum and am having a hard time posting my build pics. Not wanting to sound like an idot but a closed mouth doesn't get fed... With that said can someone help with this??? I recently had my PC crash and thought I would be better off with a new Mac and now I'm lost!!!

Welcome to the site. Here is a link on how to post photos. (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5569)
Are you entering the Build Off (Ends Aug 6) or are you just anting to post a build that you have already done?
If it's just a build, then you will want to post it in the Build forum (viewforum.php?f=21)

I was actually wanting to enter the build off I have been building a 52 Hornet for a little over a month now and stumbled across this site while trying to find some old skip tooth parts!!! Thanks for the link I will give it a whirl...

Cool! Welcome to BO7.
Just be sure to post some "during" photos as well.
The build off is more than just before and after photos.

I run a Mac too, hopefully I can help ya out.
We'll start with two questions.
Do you have the pics on your computer yet?
What pic sharing site do you use?

photo.jpg

Sweet Ride... Welcome to ratrods,I'm a newby aswell...I find the guys on here very supportive aswell as helpful...see you at the finish line...

Peatbog said:
Cool paint and pinstriping. That Cadillac emblem is a nice touch too.

+1

Yes they could be cousins lol!!! I love the opposite we have going with our wheels and tires that looks sick on your bike I love the red walls!!! And we all know nothing screams cool kid like scallops and some BIG A-$-$ apes!!! thanks for the kind words and I love your ride!!!

Back