53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear this....I will say a prayer for your wife tonight.

Re: 53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

I'm very sorry to hear that, man.

This news comes at a time when this is already big on my mind, as my best friend of 25 years has a 23 year old beautiful step-daughter who is now battling breast cancer. They did not catch it early, because her age made them think that it couldn't be cancer. She is all smiles, but the prognosis isn't that great. I'm not a praying man, but my thoughts are now on her and my friend's family, and you and your family.

Very sorry to hear this, I always shared your thread with my wife our the past months. as we are very sadened by this news, your inspirational story through this has helped my wife deal with a simular situation. God Bless and thank you Eva you are in our prayers. Tom and Renee

I am so sorry to read about Eva's passing. Take care my friend.
Kenny

I am very sorry and saddened to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

so sorry to hear of your loss. im speechless, but know you and your family are in my familys thoughts and prayers.

What can i say that the other great RRB members haven't already said, from what you have told us your wife was a very strong and happy women. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: 53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

I have not been keeping up lately, I am sorry to hear this. My God bless you and your family.

Wow I'm so sorry to hear about your loss you did everything you could my man. Cancer is a horrible beast I lost my mom to it 8 years ago at 46 which is way to young but 30... I don't know what to say.. stay strong bud were here for you

Sincerely Ty

Thanks to whomever bumped this up.....
So sorry to here of Eva's passing...

Back