59 schwinn corvette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first rat. gonna match it to my brother in law's 33/34 ford pick up rat rod. will post more pics when complete.
corvettechaingaurd.jpg

59schwinncorvette.jpg

59corvette2.jpg

hey skillet....have fun building your first rat bike!
It looks like that corvette is a g00d canidate for ratting ...now if you can somehow incorporate that beer keg shown in the pic into your rat; that would be K00L.
:p

-0rb

orbittron said:
now if you can somehow incorporate that beer keg shown in the pic into your rat; that would be K00L.
:p

-0rb
yea that keg is actually going to be the gas tank on my brother in law's pick up. i was thinking of making a trailer out of a keg. lay it down on it's side and cuttin out the top side. may be a little to heavy though.

:mrgreen: K00L! Try mounting the gaurd before you paint it, I think it has a nice patina as is. It may not match your color scheme but it sure would give it a junk yard dog look.

Are those the same wheels in the before and after shots? If so you got those baby's klean.

8) Very very cooool ! (that's still hip to say that ain't it) now tell us about the '68 w/ the cowly!

Pinch me, I think I am gonna roast the hides down to the cords........

Wut up dudes, new cat in town here. Are those wheels the same ones shown originally? Cuz if theyare, I would love to know how you got that chrome so nice. Later & PEACE!!!!

You are gonna love that seat too dude. I have one on my 81 DeLuxe Cruiser, its one of the most comfy I have! :mrgreen:

Love the paint scheme on the fenders....very cool addition.

This is one sweet bike....thanks for keeping us updated on the progress!

Back