'64 Spaceliner SS - 9/11 - DONE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dash said:
ratina said:
dash said:
sick man,love the wheels i just built one with 700c rims and it fly's i never thought of putting them on a classic, nice man !
IMG_20120911_185646.jpg

Sweet wheels, are those custom? I've never seen 700c wheels with that many spokes
no definitely not custom i got a mongoose fixe from wally world and used the rims cranks head tube bb bars and stem the wheel set is dumb, i think they are 48 spoke with a regular schrader valve and weigh a ton my plan is to upgrade every thing when i come up with the cash i want rims like yours with a 3 speed flip flop sa hub i know junky rusty bikes has them and i love the look of those super deep v rims. i hope this style of your build catches on its a real nice ride. i have a real nice se lager but it kills my knees and i feel like a dork ridding it.with this style you can go fast and roll rad! ride on bro.

God how I hate Schrader valves, nothing worse if you are on a ride somewhere and need to fix a flat. but this one looks killer with the way you have it done.

the_undecider said:
That is one gorgeous ride! The lines of that frame just bring your eyes front to back and you did a great job choosing bars for it. I am jealous.

Just curious what the dimensions are the frame are because it looks fairly large, at least by cruiser frame standards.

I think it's pretty standard size, it might be the wheels that make it look big

Back