67 Black Schwinn Ramshorn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Traded some stuff for this one. Going to need a lot of cleaning but probably part it out.

There is a very cool bike under there somewhere. If you do decide to part it out, what kind of shape is the seat in? I have been looking for a decent silverglow for my 67 Ramshorn.

I am so far up in the air on what to do. I have 4 projects before this. 1 Krate, 1 Murray Mark II, 1 Huffy twin stick & 1 76 Bicentennial Stingray.
I like the bike but been finding some cool bikes lately & can't keep them all. Seat has one rip on the top. I will take evrything apart first. Shifter, Early Stingray Speedo & shifter will go first. No prices yet because I want to make sure what I'm doing with it.

I'm going to get some really detailed pictures up. In doing so I might invest in some "cleaners" to see what will cleannup. Heck, I might just keep it..
I was thinking the $400 range as it sits but think I need to post in the for sale section before I start.quoting prices.

Keep that bugger together, someone will want to detail it!

Man you have been finding great stuff!

There is a whole lot of cool in those pics, what else did you find?

Started the cleaning process today. Need some hoops, spoke protector & tires. I know it can't get worse only better.
Also git a Murray Thunder Rod motor in the box, Krate & Bronco sissy bar.
Another place I aquired a noce 76 Blue Coaster Stingray with NOS Goodyear blue tires (rear slik). I will post some pictures after cleaning the Ramshorn.

I am so far up in the air on what to do. I have 4 projects before this. 1 Krate, 1 Murray Mark II, 1 Huffy twin stick & 1 76 Bicentennial Stingray.
I like the bike but been finding some cool bikes lately & can't keep them all. Seat has one rip on the top. I will take evrything apart first. Shifter, Early Stingray Speedo & shifter will go first. No prices yet because I want to make sure what I'm doing with it.
:)
i'd like to see a pic of your 76 bicentennial stingray. i picked up a girls Fair Lady 76 bicentennial Stingray too.

Back