96 Dyno Coaster find.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought this off craig's list today. didn't know what it was other then a cool looking stretch. guy didn't know or care what he had. said it was won in a raffle a decade ago and has sat since. this bike's tires rotted off. but seat was still very nice. i would be shocked if this bike was ever rode for more then a mile after it was finished. don't see how you could have such a cool bike and just let the tires rot off. this bike is very custom. went to go check it out and first place i looked on the bike when i got there was the rear frame and saw no d, then ran my finger across it and could feel there was a d there. then looked on top of the crank housing and saw yc96 and said sold. been wanting a coaster for a long time now. swapped out the rims, and replaced with dyno roadster rims. and put the ape hangers and spike grips on it. rear fender is just to wide so i'm thinking about removing an inch from the center of the fender. which wont be a problem with no flames being on that fender. i can copy the flames very easily, but paint matching would be a nightmare. first pics is before i took it home the ones with the apes are after. more work to come.

Pretty cool looking bike, I would have bought it for the paint job alone.

Back