A Christmas Story (You'll Shoot Your Eye Out)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, fess up...how many of you guys start thinking about this classic this time of year...I DO! Just bought a 25th Anniversary DVD Set today. It has cookie cutters of things like the "Leg Lamp", and even has an apron like the one Ralphie's mother wore while making the Turkey dinner. Just thought I'd share with ya. BTW, I bought my DVD at Target for $29.99

http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=fpdi9ocab.0...fm?merchID=119&showDescription=yes&id=preview

well i still have the red ryder b.b. gun my grandfather gave me for christmas(loooooooong time ago) unfortunately it doesnt have a compass in the stock :(
and i didnt shoot my eye out!

I know that one of the stations on cable plays it continuously for 24 hours on Christmas day each year.

It's definitely a must see.

christmas_story.jpg

2nd only to "The Jerk" in my book :D

a guy in town has had the leg lamp in his front window for a few years around here ! Classic :mrgreen:

Such a great movie.

I wish I still had my Red Ryder. We used to poke qtips or pipecleaners in the the end of the barrel and shoot it inside the house. Also take the stock off and you can convert it into a semi automatic lever action :shock: :shock:

I did get a smaller version for my Bday called a Buck. I have been teaching my 2 boys (5&7) some gun safety and shooting.

Just take the stock off and start cocking the lever. When it comes back, it pulls the trigger. Don't do it on your old one as it might break the trigger. My trigger broke about half off. It was still useable.

I guess I'll have to watch it, since I haven't yet. However, we rented "Christmas Vacation" over the weekend, and my kids loved it!

Back