A few finished projects...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And one new one that's stewing in my head.

But before I get to that, here are a few of my completed bikes. :) First up is one I made for my fiance as a birthday present, out of an old bmx frame and some 26" forks:

015.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

She's in love with it. :)

Next is my cruiser/chop. I don't have an updated picture of it, but it's currently sporting a primer gray paintjob, and whitewall tires.

009.jpg

011.jpg

The first bike I ever chopped. This thing has horrible wheel flop, I can't keep it going straight. :p

P1010220.jpg

P1010218.jpg

And now, something you guys may find more interesting...

022.jpg

My next project. :mrgreen:

Okay, I think I've taken up enough space for now, though I will be updating regularly on the progress of the trike. :mrgreen:

Sweet bikes, and yeah, That trikes sweet. Need some fat ... tires for it :D Keep it up

Very nice. i want a trike to build for MY bike...(made a g/f, sister, sisters boyfriend) need to find one for me

After seeing MikeS' Stingrats, I've decided I need to build one for myself. The cruiser is alright, but heavy as all get-out, and I have trouble keeping up with my fiance when we go riding. So I need something lighter, but I have a bit of a problem...

I have no idea where to get a 20" stingray frame for a decent price.

This bike will be my daily rider (seeing how high gas prices are getting aroudn here... Ick.), So I'll need some help tracking one down. I live in Southern California, so if there's anyone down here who can help me out, I'd be in your debt. :D

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've got a new bike drying on the paint rack right now, when I get home (I'm at work right now) I'll put it together and post a few pics. I'm trying to do my best with the frames I have, but I have to admit I'm getting tired of the bmx frames. :roll:

Nice bikes.......Nice site too! 8)

nice rides. i'd be very interested on any and all updates on your trike.

Well, the trike is going to take some time to get finished, due to lack of funds. :p It's coming along slowly, though.

Back