A member of the weasel family.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the past couple of nights, around ten or eleven , this skunk gets scared and unleashes the dog of war all around and under my house. I waited for the little jerk to run out of it's hiding place and I ran outside and threw a bunch of mothballs inside and blocked the hole with bricks.The last spray was so bad..., my friends I have a strong stomach, smells and odors don't bother me, but on this night, and this smell.... I gagged. I almost threw up, I literally had to fight it back. Let me tell you something else man, you kow when you are driving along and you smell the skunk odor? Guess what hotshot, the smell of skunk juice at ground zero is something way different, its like somebody made a giant monster truck tire out of rotten garlic, then wiped it down with....I don't know zombie flesh and then set it on fire. Once again, I almost threw up, I couldn't even think straight I tell you, I was like opening doors and calling for help, and yelling at my girlfriend to get to the car. It was chaos. So we went to wally world, got some vinegar and some orange juice. The vinegar was to nuke the smell, the juice, well I gotta have some vitamin c. Anyway, after boiling away, my house is ok, my stomach is still on edge an my gal is asleep.

Meanwhile, did you know that some people have de...um sacked them and made these things into pets? I ask you what is wrong with a dog dude.Just get a dog, heck even a cat.
Ok so, we had a mouse for a while, my girl (Andrea) named her Molly, Then we have this huge, no wait gigantic raccoon that Andrea named Jack, (for Jack Malone from T.V'S Without a Trace) So as you can see, old bikes, wildlife, Without a Trace, Molly,Andrea, vinegar, tires made of garlic, Me (Benny) and a to be named skunk. CHaos

Best name for skunk wins free tour of the Alamo Basement!

Several years ago I was very tolerant of our neighborhood skunk family. Then in the span of one year my poor dog was sprayed 6 times. The last time she got it very badly as she kept grabbing the blasted thing and shaking it. As soon as she threw it down the skunk would hit her again. three time in all for that one instance. I watched the whole thing since it was happening right outside my kitchen window. So I know what ground zero smells like and I sympathize. Well suffice to say that was the last straw for me. Now I apologize to all the animal lovers, but I went right out and got some rat poison. Spread it in known skunk locations with some peanut butter. Not more skunks. I forewarned my neighbors of the locations prior to laying the poison out. I also retrieved all that was left after two weeks. The neighbors cats and dogs survived. All of my neighbors thanked me to no end as they were tired of the smell every night too.

Note: To remove (most) of the stench one quart of Hydrogen Peroxide, 1 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon dish soap. mix it up. It's thick so lather the dog up and let it sit for as long as the dog can take it. Rinse and repeat. then just a regular bath for the dog. This does not remove the smell. Nothing does. But it makes it bearable when nothing else would.

Pepe.jpg

Pepe La Pew

Back